Sunday, October 11, 2015

Le Métier de Beauté Stephanie BCA Kaleidoscope to Benefit the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Research Fund

Le Métier de Beauté's Stephanie BCA Kaleidoscope ($95) was developed to Benefit the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Research Fund for the month of October. Created specifically for a former Neiman Marcus employee, Stephanie Seban, (who I assume had breast cancer), the Stephanie BCA Kaleidoscope sales will send 30% of the total (not net) to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Research Fund this month. The limited-edition eye shadow palette was designed to flatter every complexion, with four shades: a neutral, soft pink, gold, and cool taupe that can be worn separately or blended together.

The shades, top to bottom are Light, Hope Heart, and Live. The Kaleidoscope is available at Neiman Marcus stores now. If you don't have one near you, give Michael Reinhardt a call at (202) 966-9700, extension 2258, or just ask for the Le Métier de Beauté counter. They quantities are limited, so don't wait too long. I think it's beautiful. I must hop over to the store this week (they just arrived a few days ago, and I have had sore legs for some reason). Once I get my hands on it, I will post swatches - probably as an update to this feature.

Photo courtesy of Le Métier de Beauté

6 comments:

Nemo said...

Hello dear lady! Miss you so much! Makeup is just not the same without you!

Mamavalveeta03 said...

Beautiful! Just know that you are thought of often, and missed on the luxe makeup scene...there's no one else like you!

DLori said...

You were the person who really got me addicted to beauty and understanding the ingredients in products and what items were best for one's skin depending on one's particular issues. You've educated me about beauty far beyond what any professional course could have done and I miss your beautifully written, all inclusive reviews, particularly since they accompany the best swatches I've ever seen.

I hope you're doing well and although we haven't spoken in a very long time, I always say a prayer for you and your family wishing health, happiness and prosperity.

My days feel like something is missing since you took a brief reprieve from blogging. But I sure hope you'll be back at full force soon. You bring so much sunshine and happiness into my life and many others as well.

G-D Bless You.

Warmly,
Lori
Diane Kleiman
kleimanlaw at aol dot com

Charlestongirl said...

Thank you! I have some bad news. I learned today that I have a broken kneecap, right across the middle. May end up needing surgery if it doesn't start to heal on its own.

Lisa said...

So very sorry to hear about your broken kneecap. I have been enjoying this palette very much! Loved the GWP that Neimans had. So very generous! Perfect for us fair skinned ladies!. Heal fast, and feel beeter soon!

C Ann Neff said...

There are dozens and dozens of beauty blogs. Many of them come and go, but, in my opinion, your blog is among the best. One reason is because you keep the important issues, such as breast cancer, in mind. Keep up the great work.